Apostilles & Authentications for Non-U.S. Citizens
Some countries require a certified copy of your marriage certificate and an Apostille from the Nevada Secretary of State.
- Certains pays exigent une copie certificee de votre certificat de marriage et une Apostille du Secretaire d'Etat du Nevada.
- Algunos paises requieren una copia certificada de su acta de matrimomio Y una Apostilla de nuestro Secretario de Estado.
- Verschiedene Laander verlangen eine beglaubigte Abschrift Ihrer Heiratsurkunde und eine Apostille vom Nevada Secretary of State. ______________________
"We needed two Apostilles and two Marriage Certificates. You took care of this for us immediately and we received them in a very timely manner. Your service is excellent and most refreshing. Many, many thanks for your help."
Sigfried and Inga Utrecht, The Netherlands ______________________
If you are not citizens of the United States, your home country will require proper documentation for the legalization of your marriage.
If your country is a member of The Hague Convention Treaty, the necessary document is called an Apostille. If your country is not a member of The Hague Convention, you will need a Certification (or Authentication). These documents come from the Nevada Secretary of State. To obtain either of these documents, you will first need to obtain a certified copy of your Marriage Certificate from the Clark County Recorder's Office.
At the request of many of our foreign customers, Las Vegas Wedding Guide / Weddings Las Vegas now offers this service in order to make this an easy and painless process for you. In the excitement of getting married and enjoying the thousands of things to see and do in Las Vegas, why worry about this process when it can easily and affordably be taken care of for you? Or, if you are back home already, we can handle all details for you - here in Las Vegas.
Here's how it works:
- The County Recorder's fee for the certified copy of your Marriage Certificate is $15.00. (Plus a $5.00 credit card processing fee. Total = $20.00)
- The Secretary of State's fee for the Apostille or Authentication is $20.00.
- Mailing and Handling for the Apostille or Authentication (including International Priority Mail or Domestic Priority Mail) is $14.00.
- Our fee for performing this service is $40.00.
Please allow a total of 4 to 6 weeks for this entire process. The longest part of this process is the time your paperwork spends at the Secretary of State's office.
- Your total cost for Las Vegas Wedding Guide / Weddings Las Vegas to obtain the Apostille for you (including all government fees): $ 94.00
Barrett St. John Publications, Inc. dba: Weddings Las Vegas / The Las Vegas Wedding Guide Ultimate Las Vegas Weddings We are "The Las Vegas Wedding Experts"
To view all of our terms and conditions of use, please click HERE.
Because we provide services for many celebrity and high-profile couples, it is our policy to not give any personal information about our weddings to anyone without the previous consent of the couples we are serving. This includes - but is not limited to - confirmation that we are providing services to a specific bride and/or groom, date and time of wedding, or its location.
Our wedding officiants are licensed to perform marriage ceremonies in the State of Nevada. They officiate Christian or CIVIL ceremonies only. Copyright 2012 - Barrett St. John Publications, Inc. All Rights Reserved Not Responsible for Cached Copies of this Web Site