The Valley of Fire Wedding
The Valley of Fire wedding features: Luxury Limousine Transportation - Bridal Bouquet with 12 Hand-Tied Roses - High Resolution Photos on a Photo CD with Copyright Release - and much more (details below)!
You'll love this wedding because: It features some of the most beautiful and dramatic scenery within driving distance of Las Vegas. Get married among the red sandstone formations. You can upgrade and add a Valley of Fire Photo Tour for even more photos in additional locations.
What brides and grooms say: "OMG it was truly a day to remember! The Valley of Fire is unlike anything we have seen before. We're so glad we did this. Thank you for all your excellent service." - Carla and George
Read even more about this popular wedding below:
The Valley of Fire
It took mother nature millions of years to create this hauntingly beautiful area where you will have the privilege to celebrate your timeless love. You will consider yourselves very fortunate to have spent part of your wedding day in this very special place. You'll come back from the Valley of Fire with many wonderful memories of your romantic wedding ceremony amid the red sandstone rock formations.
For the extra-special Crown of Fire Wedding at the Valley of Fire, click on the link. It's the Valley of Fire Wedding with the Photo Tour of your choice included, PLUS our special Meet & Greet luxury limousine service which completes your entire visit to Las Vegas, by picking you up at the airport when you arrive, and delivering you to the airport upon your departure).
The "Valley of Fire" wedding package includes all of these features:
Round-trip transportation via deluxe 8-passenger super-stretch limousine for bride and groom - and up to 6 guests. You will be picked up from your hotel, and transported to the unbelievably-beautiful Valley of Fire for your wedding ceremony.
Minister Fee included (Your choice of Religious or Civil ceremony)
Park Fee and Wedding Permit Fee are included *
* With the standard Wedding Permit, Valley of Fire State Park allows up to 20 guests. For larger groups, the Valley of Fire State Park charges an additional fee of $100. This amount would be added to your final balance.
Witness (if needed)
12-Rose Hand-Tied Bouquet for the bride
Single-Rose Boutonniere for the groom
Services of a Professional Photographer.
Video of your Ceremony ( on DVD) available
* If you order a video from us at the time of your on-line reservation, your wedding will be placed on a delayed internet broadcast and will be archived for viewing for 30 days. Your family and friends back home and around the world will be able to view your wedding. This $30 value is our gift to you when you pre-order your DVD).
Small 8-inch round Wedding Cake
Bottled water provided
PRICE: $999 plus applicable taxes *
Valley of Fire State Park requires that all weddings be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance.
* This package requires a non-refundable deposit of $225. The $225 deposit will be charged upon receipt of your reservation.
* For the exceptional service you will receive on this 3+ hour trip,
* Groups of more than 8 people will require extra transportation.
You may add a 1-Hour, 2-Hour, or 3-Hour Photo Tour of the Las Vegas Strip to this wedding package. For details, CLICK HERE . When you place your wedding reservation, you will be given the opportunity to also reserve the Photo Tour if you wish.
ANOTHER OPTION: You may add a 1-Hour Photo Tour of the Valley of Fire, immediately following your wedding at the Valley of Fire. This allows you to see more of this beautiful park and to have photos taken at multiple locations. This 1-Hour extended Photo Tour of the Valley of Fire is an additional $329. When you place your wedding reservation, you will also be given the opportunity to reserve this Photo Tour.